Role Playing Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins - Page 3 Empty Fyre

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:26 pm

Fyre nodded, he wanted to mention what he saw during Link's fight with the other Kokiri, but he thought better of it, Link had already laughed at him and what of Fyre's pride that remained prevented him from starting a repeat.

"Sheik? I'm assuming we'll be using the route we came into the area with to get out?"
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins - Page 3 Empty Sheik

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:36 pm

"Yes, as we were talking we have been traveling that very path" Sheik replied, very wary as they walked
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm

And that is why he needs to stop himself from diving his mind between so many things at once, his awareness goes down...

He sighed, but said nothing.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins - Page 3 Empty Link and Sheik

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:58 pm

As they reached the edge of the forest Link hesitated. Sheik looked back at Link and said "I apologize for not giving you time to prepare, but we must go." Link took a deep breath and stepped out of the forest. He took a moment before letting the breath out.
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Fyre watched Link's apprehension at leaving the forest, dropping his usual air, "Link... I know how you feel, leaving your home for strange lands beyond. I had to go through it myself, but I was alone at the time." He said quietly.

Fyre looked out at the rest of Hyrule; somewhere in the distance was Castle City and the castle itself. Something was still needling him, it felt like something was still watching and listening to them.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:03 pm

"Do your people die from simply leaving?" Link replied in an aggravated tone. He sighed and continued "I know it's probably just a warning about the dangers of leaving, and it's stupid to be afraid of a single step, but I grew up with this warning"

Sheik offered his hand to Link and said "if you feel any ill effects once out I will simply push you back into the forest, does this settle you?" Link went rigid and said "I-I'm not a kid! So don't treat me like one! I-I can go wherever I want!" And with that Link took his first step out of the forest. After a few moments of checking everything he jumped up and cheered "I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 pm

"It was once thought that way, by leaving the desert, we leave the protection of the Sand Goddess and perish soon after. The Dark One proved us wrong though..." Fyre took a few steps out into the field and fell silent as he crossed his arms behind him and looked in the general direction of the gully that provided passage between the Gerudo Desert and the rest of Hyrule and sighed.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:16 pm

As they approached the sewer entrance Link stopped and asked "uuuh Sheik? Where're you goin'?" Sheik looked at Link and replied "the sewers. We--" Link shook his head and said "Have you ever just walked through a street instead of under or around?" Sheik looked off to the side trying to come up with an answer, but Link took his wrist and pulled him along, saying "we're goin' to the castle like true city folk"

Sheik squeaked "save me..."
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:21 pm

Fyre put a hand out to catch Sheik's shoulder, Sheik being closer to him, "Wait, Link... Sheik doesn't like being in public, no matter what you say, he won't go through with it... Sheikah never did, I don't think. Look, you and I will go through the city, Sheik will go his usual route. We'll all meet at the castle near to the sewer exit."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:39 pm

Link looked at them both and said "you need to loosen up Sheik! You've been hiding in the shadows for so long you forgot what it means for there to be no danger," mirroring the look Sheik gave him before "you can't let fear stop you from doing what you need to. This isn't crucial, but what if next time it is? What if I was in trouble and running out of time? Would you take the longer route? Or would you man up and save me?"

Sheik looked extremely angry, yet also ashamed. He took a shaky breath and said "as you wish." Link put an arm around Sheik and said "sweet!"

Sheik looked around the street nervously and said "there is no tactical advantage to this. The citizens give us too much space, this makes us easy prey for enemies" Link laughed it off and said "relax, will ya? What enemy is after us right now? Do you sense something?" Sheik took a moment before sighing "no... I do not" Link smiled and replied "well then?"

((Link is an ass, but he has a point))
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins - Page 3 Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3