Role Playing Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Ends With You

2 posters

Go down

The World Ends With You Empty The World Ends With You

Post  Len Kagamine Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:41 pm

Hi there! I'm so totally thrilled to meet you! I'm Phoebe Hart, high school student at Silver Bell High! You might have seen me before with my girls: The Silver Bell Cheerleaders. We've gone to the State Competition every year, but we haven't won since our first victory four years ago. I know, totally LAME, right? But, that's life I guess.

Something I don't usually tell people is the... family business... We have some pretty crazy traditions, all of which goes right back to our jobs. Oh, that's right! I haven't even told you what our business is! OMG! I'm so lame! Me and my family are Zombie Hunters!

It's not as easy as you might think, there are alotta different types of zombies. There are voodoo zombies who only came back to serve whoever woke them up, there's the common 'Grr. Arg. I'm gonna eat yer brains' type that raise up in alotta different ways, and then there's the type that were brought back by poor fools who only wanted their friend or loved one back. These are the most tragic. Usually they don't have the mind of the person they were before and act like the 'Grr Arg' type I told you about, but sometimes they do have that person's mind. When they do, they usually can't handle being back and either seek a hunter like me out or totally shut down.

Wait, it's 9:13?! Ohmigosh! I'm soooooooooo LATE! I better get to school!

Plot
Zombies have taken over Silver Bell City

Rules
  1. No godmod, godmode, godmodel, or powerplay
  2. There are other Zombie Hunters, but lets add a few non-hunters ok?
  3. If you want to be a 3rd Type zombie, fine (hell, I'm gonna have one). But lets have a few living characters ok?
  4. If you do have a zombie character please don't add special abilities. They loses a limb, it's gone unless they sew it on again. The only 'ability' they have is, if they lose their head then their body can still move for seven minutes before needing their head to be sewn back on
  5. Have fun Cool
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

The World Ends With You Empty Phoebe Hart

Post  Len Kagamine Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:19 pm

Phoebe ran as fast as she could to Silver Bell High, but something was wrong. She was killing zombies along the way! What on earth was going on? She pulled out her axe out of her backpack grumbled as she hacked and slashed her way past the rivers of undead in the streets
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

The World Ends With You Empty Lucien Wolfe

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:28 pm

Lucien grumbled as he reached the street corner a block away from the school, the katana in his right hand dripping with the blood of the...few hundred zombies he had slaughtered? He lost count at ninety slain.

And before him stood many more between him and the school. He chewed his lip, What the hell is with all the zombies today? He thought to himself as he leaped into the fray, sword blade flashing as he slashed, hacked and slashed; blood and body parts flying every way around him.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Phoebe saw someone fighting, by the looks of it another hunter, and rushed to their aid. She hacked away a few undead and said "cool sword thing-y!" as she fought by the strangers side
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:25 pm

"Katana. Thanks." Lucien said shortly. He really wasn't good at speaking with other people.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a zombie get too close to the girl, swinging around counter clock-wise, he stabbed the zombie through the bottom of the jaw, the blade protruding from the top of the head before using the body as a shield against two other zombies. With a slight movement, the zombie slid off the blade and Lucien quickly spun the katana around and beheaded the two.

He bit his lip; he was getting tired from fighting so many zombies, he could feel the burn in his arms from wielding the sword, no matter how light it was.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:31 pm

Phoebe groaned at the zombies and said "screw this!" She grabbed a second axe from her bag and went on a frenzy. She smiled as she spotted the last few and said "ten left!" Doing front flips to quickly close the gap between her and her target it almost seemed like she was dancing as she killed the last ten
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:34 pm

With the last zombies dead again, Lucien sheathed the katana and made a sound similar to a half-sigh, "Thanks for the hand."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Phoebe giggled and said "No prob! Say, since I don't usually see people wielding a weapon like THAT, is it safe to say you like moon lit walks"

(('Moon lit walks' is a code between hunters so that they can identify fellow hunters))
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:55 pm

Lucien rolled his eyes as he looked around, senses perked for incoming zombies, "Yes, I do. And am."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:03 pm

Phoebe put her hands on her hips and said "you don't respond to 'moon lit walks' with 'I am'. That defeats the purpose!" She readied her axes and said "from the looks of things they came from the school first. Since there's WAY too many out here I suggest we head inside and find the source"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Lucien rolled his eyes again, I hate this code shit....

Nodding, he started towards the school, easing his screaming legs into a run.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:09 pm

When they got inside Phoebe sighed with relief and said "well, at least the halls are clear. Now that THAT'S done let me introduce myself, I'm Phoebe Hart"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:12 pm

"Lucien Wolfe." He said, wanting to seem polite considering that Phoebe had helped him out there.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:14 pm

Phoebe crossed her arms and said sarcastically "a real conversationalist, huh?"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:28 pm

Lucien shook his head; he used to be until something happened that, for the most part, scared the voice out of him. He had a good idea of what it was, but not how to deal with it.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:31 pm

"riiiiiight" Phoebe said. She looked around and asked "if you were and evil jerk with necrophilia, where would you hide in a school?"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

The World Ends With You Empty Re: The World Ends With You

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down