Role Playing Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Akena

+3
Spectre
Merolg
Xinjay
7 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 20 Empty Tala Drappa

Post  Riley Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Tala heard noises behind her. She jerked upright and drew her blade, facing the noise. She saw it was only a small animal so she put her blade away and sat down. "Perhaps I should go to the city and wait." She muttered. "No. I will wait here." Tala didn't know why she was talking to herself. She seemed to be doing ok on her own. She would wait for the others to find her.
Riley
Riley

http://www.roleplayingheaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 20 Empty Re: Legends of Akena

Post  iCain Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 pm

(( LOLWTF, WHERE'S ABEL FOR LIKE, 6 PAGES? Cause I'm pretty sure Cain is with him. And uh, I can't really post.

Because Idfk what's happening. D:

Um. Someone give me a quick recap so I can just kind of jump in anywhere? I'll have to talk to Abel after school, Kick him in the butt to post for me o; ))
iCain
iCain
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 20 Empty ooc

Post  Len Kagamine Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 pm

We've just found a special necklace. Sam went psyco. Togda tried to help. Tala tried flying for the first time. now we're headed for the city of angels.

Help at all?
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 20 Empty Azura Kshara

Post  Spectre Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:34 am

(Well, depends on where you were last. To recap, the group fought off a group of demons, got a seeking necklace from a dragon cave, and now they're headed for the city of the angels. Sadly, Tala's noob flyer was suddenly able to do aerial tricks. Azura taunted her to try to fly with her eyes closed, she did and crashed. She blamed Azura and now she took off)

Azura landed directly in front of the gate to the city of the angels. Examining the gate, which was a series of bright bars, they seemed to be the exact same color of the bright light Togda's necklace often sent out. Azura cloaked his wings to avoid being noticed, and slowly approached the gate. He reached out and put a hand through the gate, when a searing pain shot through it. He pulled his hand out quickly, his hand smoking and burnt. He looked to the gate, How in the hell am I going to get in there? he thought
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Tala got up, tired of waiting for the others to find her. She approached that city and saw a dark figure try and get in. "You know the gates won't let demons in. They will burn you." Tala wasn't trying to be funny. She suddenly recognized that the dark figure was Azura. "Where are the others?" Tala was curious, but knew that she had to not show her joy in seeing Azura. "I am sorry about how I acted earlier. Azura would you be willing to teach me how to fly better?" Tala wanted to learn so she didn't make a fool of herself next time.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 20 Empty Sam Everglade

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:27 pm

Sam made it to the gates. He walked up beside Azura and said "well they sure don't like the dark"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:31 pm

Tala saw Sam and her heart lept into her throat. She coughed a little and walked off to examine the gate. She didn't dare touch it. "I think we should wait for Togda and the others." Tala walked a few feet away from the gate and sat down.

( i love mordred. he is so cool.)
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:35 pm

(whatever)

Sam smiled at Tala and said "no shit"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Tala saw Sam smile and smiled too. "Feeling better? Or are you just happy that Togda saved you from your drow side?" Tala turned her head to look at the gates. A sad look formed on her face. Would she be able to get in? Everyone is counting on her. 'Ugh, this has got to be the worse day of my life.' she thought to herself.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:42 pm

"Truth be told..." Sam placed his hand on the gate to show it still burned him as he continued "He didn't save me... he just forced my conscience forward"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Tala looked away. "Oh. Do you feel better. You kind of scared me Sam, when you lost your mind. You are not damned. I am sorry for lying about being the girl you spoke of. I just didn't know what to do to snap you out of it." Tala hung her head. "I'm sorry."
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:49 pm

Sam let go of the gate and sighed "look, when I get like that... call me by my name..."
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:55 pm

Tala looked up at Sam. "I did call your name, but nothing happened except you trying to claw your eyes out." Tala looked away. "Will you forgive me Sam? I mean for lying about being that girl and for saying the stuff I did. I said I love you, but you only replied that there is no love for the damned." Tala fought back the tears that started to well up in her eyes. She had been very scared when Sam started to flip out. "I wish I could have helped you Sam." Her voice broke and she shut her mouth before she lost it and started to cry.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:59 pm

"Sam's not my name..." Sam looked away and said "we better shut up before wild animals attack or something" Sam's anger was evident in his voice. He did not like Tala claiming to be her... no one could be her...
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:06 pm

Tala caught the note of anger in Sam's voice. "If that is not you name, then what is it? I am sorry for making you angry." Tala curled her legs up and put her forehead on her knees. She did not want to anger Sam further so she sat quietly, trying not to cry without success. Tears started to come and she broke down into quiet sobs.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:10 pm

Sam saw Tala crying and groaned in frustration. He walked off and said "I'll go get Togda" As he passed a tree he punched it. The impact made a loud noise.
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Tala looked up. "No Sam. Please stay. The others will probably be here soon." Tala's voice broke. She got up and went to a nearbly tree. Drawing her sword she began to hack and slice at the tree. "Why do I always manage to get people mad?" She muttered to herself. Her sobs were mingled with the crack of wood and her grunts as the sword impacted the tree.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:34 pm

Sam found Togda and said "C'mon, the city's not too far now"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:40 pm

Tala could feel her arms burning as she continued to hack and slice at the tree. She wasn't making any headway on chopping it to bits. Tala felt humiliated. Why did she have to tell Sam what she was doing and make him mad at her? Tala hit the tree so hard the sword stuck into the tree and the vibration from the impact shuddered her whole body, making her back and shoulders ache. Tala tried to pry the sword free, but to no avail. "Great. Just what I needed. My sword stuck in a tree." Tala grunted with effort as she tried to pull the sword free. She only succeeded with her hands slipping off the hilt and her landing on her butt on the ground.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 20 Empty Azura Kshara

Post  Spectre Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Azura sighed, turning only slightly towards Tala "I will teach you only when you are ready, and you are clearly not ready. I even question if you will ever be ready, considering a small trip pretty well cripples you. Besides, think what you will but the skies are incredibly dangerous."

He turned back to the gate, "Strange," he muttered, "Visha told me about this when I was barely able to speak. She said that though it burns demons and dark creatures, it doesn't only allow the purehearted in, because there would only be so few." He thought back to that time, then briefly and silently gasped when it came to him. "Though it burns everyone else, those who can make their way into the society and inform the guards, they might be healed, and the burning will be gone!" He turned to Tala, Sam and Togda , "Sam, if you can stand this for long and prove you are mostly good, they should relieve you. Though I'm not sure, I'd be willing to bet on it. If I'm wrong, you can use my wings as scratching posts."

Last edited by Spectre on Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:36 pm

(Sam was with Togda but oh well)

Sam shrugged "worth a shot"

Sam struggled through. He made it, but where the hell were the guards? He searched everywhere until he found one.

"Sir I have made it through the gate. But I have companions with me. They are kind souls that were born into darkness. I beg of you: let them pass?" Sam pleaded with the guard.

(Ok, you guys can make Sams begging a success or flop. which ever you want)
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 20 Empty OOC

Post  Spectre Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:45 pm

(Edited, I'll wait for Togda before really continuing)
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Tala got up off the ground and was finally able to pull her sword free. She sheated it and sat down. "I know I am not ready. But at least you will teach me when I am." Tala got up and walked to the gate she put her hand on the gate then pulled it back. It didn't burn her. Tala walked away and sat under the tree she had been using her sword on. "I think Togda better handle this."
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 20 Empty Nivrithi Vidala

Post  Spectre Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 pm

Nivrithi ran through the forest, nimbly hopping over low roots. He had to get to the group before midnight, for reasons he'd keep to himself. He looked to the sky, noting that no moon was out there tonight. He sighed, this was the worst night to be so far behind the group. The Duratma would be back soon, and he had to hurry.

Soon enough, though, he could see Azura, sitting calmly outside the gate. The two exchanged brief glances, before Nivrithi sat down near the two.
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Tala saw Nivrithi and she jumped to her feet. "What the hell?" Tala turned to the forest and wished that Togda and Sam would hurry.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 20 Empty Re: Legends of Akena

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next