Role Playing Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legends of Akena

+3
Spectre
Merolg
Xinjay
7 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 21 Empty Togda Brightstar

Post  Merolg Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:04 pm

((Jesus, guys. Slow down! I thought someone piggy backed me to the gate...))

Togda sighed as he sat down next to a tree, "Thanks a lot, you..." He let the threat hang in the air.

He did not like the City of Angels, anyway. Too goody-goody for him, he'd always say.

When they had all gone in, with the exception of himself and Azura, he noticed Nivrithi, "Hello, Tallfellow Assassin."

Suddenly something caused the hairs on the back of his neck to be raised, he had a bad feeling. Turning to Nivrithi, he unhooked the necklace from around his neck and shoved into his hand, "Take to my friends in the city, look for the other elf, or the Deva, I don't care! Give it to someone from our group, now!"
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 21 Empty Tala Drappa

Post  Riley Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Tala heard Togda's voice and ran for him. "Togda. What's going on?" Tala was starting to get scared.
Riley
Riley

http://www.roleplayingheaven.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 21 Empty OOC

Post  Merolg Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:18 pm

((You said, you were already in the city earlier! Ugh, I have to leave. I'm locking the topic, I'm sorry, but you people have a tendency to get way ahead of me.))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 21 Empty OOC

Post  Merolg Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:19 pm

((I'm sorry for the lock, but I didn't want to be left behind too long.))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 21 Empty Nivrithi Vidala

Post  Spectre Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Nivrithi took the necklace, but raised an eyebrow beneath his mask. "And just exactly how do you know you can trust me. After all, I knew about this necklace before you even told me about it..."

Meanwhile, deep in the forest, the Duratma was slowly making his way through the undergrowth. The Duratma moved over everything in it's path with ease. It's evil face showed upon the front of it's being, laughing silently.
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Tala turned away and walked to a nearby tree. She unsheathed her sword and again began to hack and slice at the tree.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 pm

"Quite frankly, I don't care how you knew, but please take it to them." He begged of Nivrithi.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 21 Empty Sam Everglade

Post  Len Kagamine Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Sam waited in the city and sighed "where is everyone?"

(he's gonna be useless for a while lol)
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Tala's arms began to burn, but she didn't care. She needed time to think and let out her anger.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:39 pm

Nivrithi sighed, "Just let me get this straight: You guys are collecting the necklaces to fight Zagato, and now you're trying to get the necklace from this city?" he asked, speaking no more. His internal clock told him it was getting close to midnight, and on the new moon. They had to hurry into the city, or face a horrid fate.
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:42 pm

"Yes, go!" He gave Nivrithi a slight nudge.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:44 pm

Nivrithi stood up, "Alright, lucky for you I've got a decent idea where to find the necklace. ALL WHO WANT TO SEARCH FOR THE NECKLACE ENTER THE GATE," he called to the rest of the group. He walked through the gate, gritting his teeth as it affected his nerves.
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:46 pm

"I'll stay here, the City gates never liked me." He hated not being with his allies, but he hated the city all the more.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:50 pm

Tala was too busy killing the tree to notice what had been said. With a mighty stroke her sword got stuck in the tree trunk again. Tala growled in frustration as she pulled her sword free. Her arms were burning and she nearly dropped it on her head as she slung it once more across her back.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Spectre Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Nivrithi cocked an eyebrow at the deva, "What did I do this time?" he muttered. Regardless, he began to walk into the city, not really caring if anyone else joined him.
Spectre
Spectre

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 am

Togda groaned, something wasn't right in the area.

He got up from where he was sitting and put a hand on Tala's shoulder, "Get into the city now!"
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Tala looked up at Togda. "Alright. I will for you. Please be safe." Tala turned and ran into the city. She stopped inside the gate to look at Togda. "I will find you when this is over." Tala turned away and ran farther into the city, hoping Togda would be ok and would survive whatever he was protecting them from.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:41 pm

Togda sat on the tough ground, he could feel something out there, something bad... A cloud drifted over the quarter moon, casting the world into a complete darkness.

The Duratma laughed to itself, It's the Prince of the Elves, this should be very much fun.

The dark cloud crept across the ground, slowly so as not to alert the Elf's keen ears, although it was almost impossible for the agent to make any sound in any case.

It coasted to about a metre from Togda. In less than a second, the Duratma had spread itself around the elf, the amazing thing was that the elf did not notice it.

Another second and the Duratma rushed at Togda at a blistering speed, colliding with the prince.

He felt it much before anything else. A shockwave of pain coursed through his whole body. Involuntarily, his head craned back, the skin of his face becoming taut, he screamed high and shrilly. Something was burrowing into him, pushing him backwards mentally, he tried to fight back, but to no avail. His being was pushed into a small sphere at the centre of his mind and the being expanded where he wasn't to take control.

His clothes became bleached of their colour, becoming grey and dark, his visible flesh became black, and his eyes began to glow an iridescent white, becoming like lamps in the pitch black of his skin.

His name is now Togda Blackstar.

((I already have a picture, I post it in a moment.))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Tala stopped running. She turned around, but could no longer see the gate. She wanted to go back for Togda, but knew that he would be mad at her if she did. "I don't care. I'm going back. I don't care if he gets mad at me." She muttered to herself. Tala ran for the gate. She saw a dark figure outside the gate of the city. He looked familiar. Tala opened the gate and exited the city. "Togda? Is that you?" Tala wraised her hand and wiped a tear away that had started to roll down her cheek. "You look different." Tala backed up a step. "Question. Are you good or bad?" Tala started to shake. Why did she come back for him? Why did she leave the safety of the city?
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 21 Empty Togda Blackstar

Post  Merolg Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 pm

The being shook, he turned to face Tala, in Togda's receding he bellowed "Get away from me!"

Then another voice spoke and smothered Togda's voice, a thin but beefy voice, "Hello, you whiny little accident prone bitch."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Tala stepped back. Tears rolling down her face. "No. Togda." She whispered. "Please no." Tala nearly collapsed. "Why? How?" Tala looked at Togda. "I know you are still in there Togda. Why did you do this to him?" Tala shouted at the being.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:35 pm

Sam decided to look for the others by the gate. When he got close he saw Tala and... a shadow? He heard the shadow say "accident prone bitch" He walked closer and listened closely. He would pull Tala in if he had to.
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 21 Empty Togda Blackstar

Post  Merolg Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:36 pm

A black tentacle suddenly whipped out of the body, it wrapped itself around Tala and threw her clear through the city gates, all without the tentacle passing the boundary.

((Don't worry all. I'll still RP. I have my plans.))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Riley Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:39 pm

Tala brought out her sword. "I may be accident prone, but I know how to weild a sword." She spat at him. She brought the sword infront of her, ready to fight if he attacked her. "Togda, why? Was this what you were protecting us from?" Tala let the tears show, but she kept her emotions in check. Tala felt the tentacle wrap itself around her and throw her. She found herself inside the gates. She ddn't put her sword away. "Togda. Are you trying to protect me? Or is it you demon? Not wanting to fight."
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Sam ran to Tala's aid. Looking her over he asked "are you ok? what happened?"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Legends of Akena - Page 21 Empty Re: Legends of Akena

Post  Sponsored content