Role Playing Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins Empty The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins

Post  Len Kagamine Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:51 am

"You better hurry, this twilight is not merciful on the body" the shadow mockingly warned as the hero ran along the stone path, parts of the path falling to the endless darkness below, for the black barrier around The Great Deku Tree. Once safe, the hero saw his closest friends, bloodied and dying, laying against the tree.

The Great Deku Tree, with his dying breath, said "Link... save us..."

"remember who you are"

Notes

• This rp is based off of a fan series on Youtube of the same name
  • Hyrule has changed of the years. Kokiri now stop aging in their teens, Kokiri forest is now called Kokiria and has grown quite large with a stone valley carved around The Great Deku Tree with a single small path to it, Lake Hylia is now The Hylia Oasis in Gerudo Desert, Zora are dying out, Gorons are thinner and their city is over populated, Castle Town has become Castle City with many tall houses and inns, Hylians are all but extinct, Sheikah have become bedtime stories used to scare children into behaving, and bearing a piece of The Triforce is considered a curse due to what people call the 'Time War'(The events of Ocarina of Time)
  • Zora have found out a way to use water magic. With this magic they still supply people with water
  • Due to an unknown force, Curtains of Twilight fall over Hyrule at night and last until daybreak. It is thanks to Princess Zelda's magic that Castle City and Hyrule Castle are safe from Twilight at night. This has yet to happen when the rp starts but begins soon after
  • When the trouble starts(signified by the characters finding Dark Nuts that have grown 4x larger) the descendants of important people of the past(Link, Zelda, Saria, Impa, etc.) begin to remember their ancestors lives. When in trouble a memory may flash before the descendant and they may take an item from that memory to aid them. When this happens their eyes go white and they enter a trance-like state. When the descendant is safe the item disappears and their eyes return to normal, ending the trance

Rules
  1. No godmod, godmode, godmodel, or powerplay
  2. You don't have to be a descendant. Feel free to make up a totally unique character
  3. Sheikah are not gone, but please avoid making every character a Sheikah. Or Hylian for that matter.
  4. Magic is reserved for Zora and Zelda
  5. For simplicity's sake please stick to humanoid anscestors. No descendant of Morpha or Gohma
  6. Any questions, just ask me
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins Empty Sheik

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Sheik bowed before The King of Hyrule and said "Your Highness, the Dark Nuts of Kokiria have continued to grow in size and numbers. My investigation has yielded little results." The King sighed as he laid his face in his hands. What could he do? Whatever was causing this was threatening to destroy Kokiria, and the Kokiri were not even aware of the danger yet.

Sheik stood up and asked "Is it time to evacuate the Kokiri?" The King shook his head and replied "they will not leave. The Kokiri are fervent in their belief that they will die should they leave the forest"
"What about the Kokiri that had visited the city just a few days ago? Salfee?"
"It appears that is not enough for the Kokiri. They must be aware of his... blood"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins Empty Fyre

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:39 pm

Fyre came striding into the throne room with long, powerful strides, something characteristic for the Gerudo people. Walking up to the throne; standing next to Sheik, he bowed stiffly at the waist, "Did you call for me, your Majesty?" His glaive was slung across his back where it always was, the handle above his right shoulder.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins Empty The King of Hyrule

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:54 pm

"Ah yes, Fyre. I have a... special lesson for you," The King said as he stood up and approached the two men "A king must protect and serve his people to the utmost of his ability, this I have already explained. But now the time has come to prove just how willing you are to serve others. You are to join Sheik in his investigation, speak with the Kokiri, and stop whatever has changed the Dark Nuts of the forest"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 pm

Fyre looked sidelong at Sheik, then back at the King. He nodded, "As you wish. How soon are we to leave?"
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:05 pm

"As soon as you are ready, young king" The King replied "Sheik, I trust you have no objections?" Sheik bowed again and said "No, Your Majesty." The King nodded and said "Very good" and with that the two were dismissed.

Sheik turned to Fyre and asked "what will you require Young Highness? Or are you ready to leave now?"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:04 pm

"I am ready to leave now. I left Fortress Town with very little."

((In case it isn't obvious, "Fortress Town" is the slightly grown version of the Gerudo Fortress.))
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:12 pm

Sheik bowed and lead Fyre out of Castle City, using an underground passageway through the sewers. It wasn't that he didn't want to be seen with Fyre. He didn't want to be seen period. He was always like this, he just felt safer in shadows.

As they came out of the passage outside the city, Sheik asked "how much do you know about Kokiria and the Kokiri?"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:24 pm

Fyre didn't mind the sewers at all, after his runs of the Training Grounds for training, this was amazing, though it didn't help his paranoia of being attacked at any minute by creatures.

"Very little, Kokiria and Gerudo Valley are at opposite ends of Hyrule. There hasn't been a lot of communication between us and them through the years, if any at all."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:42 pm

"Kokiri, long ago, were children that never grew old. As time passed the age at which they stopped growing changed. Now they stop aging as teens. Each has a fairy that follows and aids them. The Great Deku Tree is their leader, and our first stop once we enter the forest. To approach him we must stay hidden. Kokiri distrust anyone that is not one of their own" Sheik explained as they made their way to the forest
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Fyre nodded as he listened to Sheik, "I have heard of the Great Deku Tree; an ancient sentient tree that once held a stone that was a part of a trio of stone that enabled their holder to move back and forth through time with the aid of something else, our stories are limited on a great number of details."

"So, how are we going to be going in?"
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:58 pm

"As Guardian of the Forest, The Great Deku Tree held one of three Spiritual Stones that opened the Door of Time and allowed The Hero of Time to remove the Master Sword from the Pedestal of Time"

"I know of a forgotten path that will lead us to The Great Deku Tree and away from the Kokiri"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:09 pm

Fyre nodded, "Lead on."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:32 pm

Sheik lead Fyre through the forest. He said he knew a path, but where he lead there was no path. There were many twists and turns until Sheik stopped on the ledge of a cliff, looking down over The Great Deku Tree. Stone had formed around The Great Deku Tree, burying him from the nose down.

Sheik quirked an eyebrow as he noticed a Kokiri sitting before The Great Deku Tree. He motioned for Fyre to stay quiet and listen.

The Kokiri rubbed at his left hand and said "Great Deku Tree? Where has Fee gone? I haven't seen him in days"
"He is with the Goron Tribe. Be at ease. All is well. Return to the village"
"But Fee has never been gone this long before. Isn't there a way to see if he's alright?"
"Link, do not fret. The Gorons would have sent him back to us if there was cause for alarm. Go now"
"Alright... Great Deku Tree" And with that the Kokiri left.

Sheik took Fyre by the wrist and leapt for The Great Deku Tree. He landed almost silently before the tree.
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:36 pm

Landing lightly on his feet, Fyre looked up at the Great Deku Tree but remained silent. He was really out of his element now.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:00 pm

"Sheik... you have returned" The Great Deku Tree said. Sheik bowed and replied "Great Deku Tree, this is the new king of the Gerudo, Fyre. They have adopted a ritual that requires their king to learn under The King of Hyrule. With that in mind, Fyre has been instructed to aid me. Is there anything you can tell us?"

The Great Deku Tree sighed and said sadly "It seems He Who Has Been Banished was not the last of the evils in Hyrule. I smell darkness in the air, hear death on the wind. Darkness is coming young Sheikah. As you are now, you will fail. But, not all is lost. We have The Hero of Time." Sheik shook his head and replied "Great Deku Tree, The Hero is dead. We have his descendant, but he has never even seen a blade." The Great Deku Tree chuckled and said "then, once again, you must aid our hero. Though I suspect you will need to be more direct in your aiding this time"

Sheik bowed once again and told Fyre "Follow the path before us and go to Kokiria. Find Link and meet me outside the forest. It will be easier to find him if only one of us enters the village. If Link is anything like The Hero of Time he will approach you." Sheik leapt away, leaving Fyre on his own.
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:06 pm

Fyre listened to the exchange, he knew precisely who 'He Who Has Been Banished' was. A previous Gerudo king that was hell-bent on taking the power of the heavens for himself.

Shaking his head, he realized that Sheik had left, the words echoing dimly in his ears. Almost in a trance, he automatically turned and followed the path that would lead him into Kokiria.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins Empty Link

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Link and Mido were at it again, fighting eachother on a wooden walkway that connected two treehouses. The two seemed evenly matched until suddenly Link vanished, reappearing behind Mido ready to kick his head. Mido fell to the ground, completely disoriented by the strike. Link landed on the bridge and said "I win this time Mido"

((Link took Farore's Wind from a memory. He doesn't know he did it though, he remembers it as he got behind Mido and attacked))
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Fyre saw the whole fight as he entered the village, the bridge being not too far away. He simply smiled and nodded, preferring not to say anything just yet.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:32 pm

When the Kokiri noticed the Gerudo they all fled. Well, all except for Link. He had heard so many stories about He Who Was Banished, but each story made him more determined to stand his ground. His ancestor would turn in his grave if he failed to fend off one lone Gerudo.

"What do you want Gerudo? You understand the lack of welcome" Link said, jumping down from the bridge.
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Holding up his hands in the air to show that they were empty, "I am more than well aware. However I am nothing like Him, if I were, I would not have waited until I was seen, instead I would have attacked every Kokirian here by now with dark magics; of which I have none." He turned his hands to face Link to show that he didn't have the symbol of the Triforce of Power, thus no magical might.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 am

Link stared at the Gerudo a moment before doubling over in laughter, managing between giggles "Oh man! 'Kokirian'? What in the name of The Dark Realm is that, a tea? We're called the 'Kokiri'! Just Kokiri." A blue fairy flew in and bounced on Link's head, scolding him "Link, don't be so mean! How was he to know? Gerudo rarely leave Gerudo Valley unless they're seeking mates." Link gave the fairy a look and said "now who's being a dick? 'Mates' refer to animals. The word you should use is 'partner'"

The fairy growled, but then went to the Gerudo and asked "may I ask why you are here?"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:13 am

Fyre's indignation prickled for a moment before he calmed himself, looking at the fairy, "I came here on a mission for the King of Hyrule with another, an individual by the name of Sheik. We were to investigate the increase in number and size of the Dark Nuts here. We met with the Great Deku Tree moments after you had left, Link." He turned his head to look the Kokiri. He mentally rectified the information, so as to avoid future error.

Crossing his arms, "I am here to bring you to Sheik, who is waiting for both of us at the forest."
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Len Kagamine Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:21 am

Link stared intensely at the Gerudo for a moment, his expression unreadable, before replying "if you're gonna lie to me at least have the decency to use a non-renowned name. Sheik was the one that aided The Hero of Time centuries ago, there's no way he's still alive. If you really did come here with someone then they've been lying to you"
Len Kagamine
Len Kagamine

Back to top Go down

Post  Merolg Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:31 am

A vein pulsed in his temple, but Fyre managed to counter it with a breath, "I'm well aware of the implications of such a name. We Gerudo may be secluded, but we do know some things. For one, your name is the name of the Hero, Link. My ancestor Nabooru knew him well, he even rescued her, if I recall correctly. Why wouldn't the Three Holy Ones choose to carry over important names through the centuries?"

He had an idea brewing, but it would depend on what Link said next.
Merolg
Merolg
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Unknown Origins

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next